Muncy Property Management
We Can Help Manage Your Muncy Rental Property
We offer a full range of property management services tailored to you as an investor, homeowner, or landlord. We have an extensive portfolio of single family homes, townhouses and apartment in the Muncy area.
The Benefits of using Fish Property Management
- The freedom from maintenance, leasing and bookkeeping
- Automated owner statements
- Online Owner Portal Access
- Industry leading marketing tools
- 24/7 Maintenance request handling
- Prompt Response to Tenant Requests
- Extensive local rental market knowledge
- Lower cost maintenance through vendor negotiation and experience
- Legal compliance with Federal, State and Local housing regulations
- Professional prepared accounting statements
What we do as your Muncy property manager:
- Fill vacancies
- Advertise your rental
- Handle tenant inquiries
- Background and credit investigations
- Application processing
- Lease signing
- Full service maintenance
- Move in, Move out and Preventive Maintenance Inspections
- Rent collection
- Control costs
Inquire About Our Services
Our management service is an all-encompassing service package that allows the investor to sit back, relax and let us handle everything. We provide marketing and leasing, accounting, collections, inspections, maintenance, security deposit administration and more to make a real estate asset operate successfully. We distribute the proceeds to our clients monthly with accounting reports and communicate pertinent issues and concerns to keep them in the loop on what is happening with their investment.
- It is hard to choose Jennifer's top three attributes as she has so many of them. We had an excellent experience with Jennifer professionally and personally as she acted as our Property Manager for two years. Jennifer is knowledgeable and seasoned in the property management field, using her skills and experience to manage our property. She worked well with us and our tenants - always professional, personable, reliable and detailed. She went above our expectations to ensure that everything was taken care of in a timely manner. Our rental home remained occupied for the duration that Jennifer was responsible for it and she always responded to the tenants and our concerns promptly. I am happy to recommend Jennifer. -Leanna F. View All »
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: I’ve worked really hard on my property. How can I trust you to manage it as well as I do?A: We completely understand that real estate is a very personal asset. Properties can be reflections of you and your values. The best way to let you know we can be trusted is to allow our current clients to tell you what they have found working with us. Once we identify some of your concerns we can put you in contact with a client that will be able to give you their perspective on working with us. Please also see our testimonials.
- View All >>
Muncy Area Information
Muncy is a borough in Lycoming County and Northumberland County, Pennsylvania, in the United States. The
name Muncy comes from the Munsee Indians who once lived in the area. The population was
2,663 at the 2000 census. It is part of the Williamsport, Pennsylvania Metropolitan Statistical Area.
Muncy is located on the West Branch Susquehanna River, just south of the confluence of Muncy Creek with the river.
Today, Muncy PA has nearly 2,700 residents.
Muncy's high school American football team and that of its rival, the Montgomery's high school team, play annually for The Shoe. The trophy was created in 1961 from an old athletic shoe found in the Muncy High School locker room; the shoe has been bronzed and mounted on a wooden box. Muncy currently leads the series with 28 wins to Montgomery's 18. Hughesville's high school team and Muncy are also rivals. In the first game of the season, September 4, 2010, Muncy kept the shoe by shutting out Montgomery 52-0. As of August 2013, Muncy still is in possession of The Shoe.
The Muncy Historic District was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1980.
Areas We Service
- Jersey Shore
- Cogan Station
- South Williamsport
- Lock Haven
- Mill Hall
- Pennsylvania College of Technology
- Lock Haven University